Tragedy Averted !!!!

I recently had a service call to a customer in NE Ohio. The customer owned a 4 unit condo and lived in one of the units himself. He stated that he had a dryer fire and fortunately was home when it occurred. He said that within minutes, the entire home filled with dense black smoke and he was able to extinguish the fire! As seen by the pictures, the foil transition line he was using burned through very quickly! If the customer had not been home, the entire complex would have been at risk of a major fire.

I replaced the transition line with metal pipe and the customer now has a 100% compliant vent system.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give me a call!

Chris Mader - Owner / Operator

Dryer Vent Wizard of Summit County is a Screened & Approved HomeAdvisor Pro
Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
HomeAdvisor Elite Pro - Dryer Vent Wizard of Summit County