News

This customer had several bird nests in one bathroom vent line! They actually tore apart the vent line material! Read more
I recently had a service call to a customer in NE Ohio. The customer owned a 4 unit condo and lived in one of the units himself. He stated that he had a dryer fire and fortunately was home when it occurred. He said that within minutes, the entire... Read more
HYANNIS – Hyannis Fire units were dispatched just before 11 pm to 7 Orrs Ave. in Hyannis for a report of a house fire. The first arriving unit found a dryer fire on the first floor of a ranch style home. The fire crews entered the smoke filled home... Read more
FARGO, N.D. -- A reminder to keep your clothes dryer free from lint. Early Saturday morning, residents of an apartment on Amber Valley Parkway South had to evacuate due to a small fire burning inside a dryer. The Fargo Fire Department quickly... Read more